THOSE DAYS TO BE REMEMBERED


Monday, December 27, 2010
Ikut hati mati, ikut rasa binasa..kata org tua2 gitulah.. sometimes btul jugak.. but it's so hard though to make a decision.. especially when it involves people we love.. we also don't know whether that decision that has finally been made is wright or wrong since we don't know the future right?

happy k kte nnt, kcwa k.. maybe a short-lasting happiness? or maybe happiness di dunia saja? ap yg dicari sebenarnya? kebahagiaan dunia akhirat of course, long lasting, 4ever n always, forever n ever n ever (with a nice loving husband and adorable kids).. tapi apa usaha kita nak achieve impian tu.. how to get
the nicest husband in the universe if me myself ni xjadi baik dulu.. nak je tapi xreti2 nak usaha. tu le paseinye.. xpenah ad usaha nak brubah.. doing things ikut perasaan je..

how to get the determination.. respect sungguh la kat org2 yg dapat hidayah dpd Allah... alangkah bertuahnye dia jadi pilihan utk dapat hidayah tu.. hmm..

me.. normal, ordinary teenager dgn jantina perempuan.. fitrah darah muda ni tau je lah.. enjoy sana sini je kjenye..
doing things ikut perasaan je.. (again)

how will my life ended? is it in a good way? please God, take me in a good way.. is there anyone will pray for my kesejahteraan nanti when i'm in that sempit space deep in the ground.. nak aje aku stay single xyah kawin2..bercinta nak, tp xnak kawin boleh?ihik.. :P

tp.. kang sape lak nak take care of me when i'm old and pray for me when i'm gone.. semoga dapat zuriat yg soleh solehah.. amin...

bila tengok dunia sekarang.. takutnye.. sejarah hidup sepanjang 21 tahun ni pun, xde ap yg baik.. i'm a bad girl... sooo bad.. not everyone know about this.. but in reality.. that is me.. kalau x, xkan la some people call me bitch right?? ;P gotcha!! hihi.. it's ok.. my fault to him is HUGEEE!!

Him who??? hihi.. my sweet guy.. FYI, i've dumped him.. 4 another man.. who's nearer.. such a bad girl, aren't I?? It's not my direct intention to hurt him like that.. At first, I just wanna hang out.. girls around me, slalu je go to date with their bf.. who am i to stop them (pendam je dlm ati) but that do affect me in some way.. I wanna do that too.. But could I?Jauhnye cik abgku ni.. smpai k ngara matahari terbit peginye.. actually bagus la macam tu.. xelok keluar slalu laki pompuan lum kawin nih.. but as I mentioned, I'm just a girl.. Kpala otak ni x matang2 lagi berfikir.. Ikut perasaan..

he's such a guy, very nice guy, my ex.. sgt disayangi oleh mak.. in a relationship, there's always up and down right.. Org tua2 kata, sedangkan lidah lagikan tergigit.. That's then, it's me who cannot stand the storm..

Now, I CANNOT turn back already.. our story back then CANNOT be a happy ending anymore.. we are done.. I'm too far now... I have to let it go.. yes, did u think it's only u who can't move on.. me too, dear.. buat2 je mcm da move on.. hakhak.. pity me.. kesian btul.. kesian ap? padan muka lagi ada.. ;) tambah plak kalau ad bnda yg org pggil internet ni.. jadila aku miss stalker yg-sgt-patut-dikesian-and-dipadan-mukakan..

Regret tinggalkan dia?? Yes.. No.. Yes.. No.. He's my beautifulest memory ever.. (ad k word beautifulest?? taram je..) No.. We cannot regret the past, we can only do better next time.. Mistakes is made for us to learn, not to regret.. it had happened anyway..

Regret to be with the new guy? Yes.. No.. Yes.. No.. haha.. No lah.. How could I regret something that try to make me smile all day.. I truly accept and appreciate him and try to love him as much as I could.. I'm still trying my best.. He's always there for me physically and mentally when I need him which the other 'he' impossibly do..

Macam2 mna pun, it doesn't feel right.. sentiasa ad dat feeling of....ap ea? mm, but negative feeling... coz I got what I've always wanted by hurting a good guy's heart tooooo much.. In my mind, it's always him.. Oh.. what have I done, God knows how much I've hurt him..

But in here, the same pain also.. and.. last but not least........

nota utk mak:
Mak.. please mak.. Me and him is over.. we have to move on living our life without each other.. No mak, dont't talk to me about him and don't talk to him about me anymore.. please mak.. It hurts.. 4 both of us.. I beg u... Restui atin...N maafkan atin..


** petikan yg dipetik berbunyi:

"I'm sorry for you OP, weird though, after my first gf, where I did all that and everything, I already learned that the nice guy doesn't actually work. I am now an asshole and it's working great, you know. Not the all retarded type of asshole, just the teasing one and such. Well, I also learned I can never get over my first, and that I regret ever meeting her, even though the time with her was totally amazing. She broke me. Bitch."

Just so u know: I'm dat bitch he mentioned always in his blog.. But it's ok.. he has all the rights to say that.. N.. Pls don't judge me badly.. Try to be in my shoes.............

I'm truly sorry...

Posted by Fatin Mokhtar at 8:16 PM |

3 Comments:

Post a Comment


At January 18, 2011 at 3:15 PM, Blogger Anonymous I said........
This comment has been removed by the author.
 


At May 4, 2011 at 3:28 PM, Blogger kedinkyst said........
Sabar adikku, (ceaa sejak bila jadi kakak ni???) takde sape benar, takde sapa salah.. mungkin ada hikmah disebaliknya. nice entry ni, semua terluah perasaan hang.. hihi cuma aku pening sikit nak bace tulisan dia kecik bebeno.. kehkehkeh
 


At May 4, 2011 at 8:36 PM, Blogger Fatin Mokhtar said........
ihihi.. mmg sengaja la wat kecik.. bg org ssh nak baca.. kikiki.. segaannn.. :">